• Available Sizes : ½" , ¾" , 1" , 1½" , 2" , 2½" , 3" ,4".
• Tube : Platinum Cured Silicone
• Temerature : -40°F to 350°F
• Reinforcement : Stainless Steel Helix Wi
• Certifications : : U.S.P Class VI , FDA.
Low volatile grade, platinum-cured silicone hose for critical pharmaceutical, biomedical, cosmetic, and food applications comprises the liner of APSW. The liner is then slipped onto a mandrel and wrapped with polyester mesh fabric, 316 stainless steel reinforcing wire, and additional silicone. It is cured into a homogeneous hose to enhance its pressure and vacuum capabilities. APSW has undergone extensive physical, chemical, and biological testing .
APSW is not intended for implantation and is not to be used for continuous steam applications.
•Rated for full vacuum
•Crush and kink resistant
•Durable and heavy-duty yet translucent for visual flow contact
•Sterilizable by autoclave, CIP, SIP, and gamma radiation processes
•Resists temperature extremes, compression set, chemical attack, ozone, radiation, moisture, and environmental exposure
• Listed by the National Sanitation Foundation for food equipment materials (NSF-51)
• USP Class VI
• FDA CFR 177.2600
• ISO 1099
• European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9