The ARTeSYN engineered ultra pure sampling valve is not about giving you something the same as all the rest. It’s about giving you a sample valve that’s different but most importantly better!
After many years of careful consideration to the evolving needs of the sampling of ultrapure and other high value fluids, the design staff had a breakthrough.
The result is what you see here in the illustrations and photographs of the product. A pitot style sample valve, with a continuous directed flush through the seal face and out through the connection pipework.
Easily customized to fit any sampling application, this concept has received positive responses from many who have struggled to maintain repeatability and accuracy of their samples. Sampling from the center of the process line eliminates many of the possible causes of contamination that are typical of other valve designs.
• Center flow Pitot Tube Sample Pick-Up.
• Self Flushing Pitot Tube and Valve Seat.
• Rising stem giving clear indication of Open/Close position.
• Color coded handles for custom identifications.
• Minimal component parts, simplified construction.
• Multiple orientations and sizes available depending on flow patterns
• No tools necessary for assembly and disassembly.
• Various end connections for ease of sample containment. Hygienic clamp, butt weld, orbital weld and special end connections available
• Available in various materials of construction including Hastelloy1 AL6XN2 and Titanium.
• Single piece non-rotating PVDF stem with integrated tip seal.
• All bodies are manufactured from BPE compliant bar stock with controlled sulfur (.005-.017%) ferrite<0.5% Fully traceable bodies insure ease of validation/documentation Surface finishes available from 25Ra to 10Ra, mechanical and electropolished 1Hastelloy is a trademark of Haynes International 2AL6XN is a trademark of Allegheny Ludlum.